Friday, March 28, 2014

SERENE CUISINE IS BACK!

Real Food Forager And Chef

SERENE CUISINE Estd. 2000 is committed to GMO-FREE, ORGANIC food.

I am located in a great new space, with the biggest kitchen I have ever had.  On March 20th 2014 I hosted my first celebratory cooking class/gathering in my new kitchen.  Together we celebrated the first day of spring.

FROM KEFIR TO KOMBUCHA

We sampled raw cultured kefir, kombucha, three varieties of homemade fermented vegetables, and among other things.  We discussed why certain foods provide exceptional health and build beautiful faces and facial and dental structures as well as help stave off bone loss and osteoporosis.

Many of the foods we discussed are also considered sacred foods for fertility that help insure the birth of healthy offspring so that each successive generation can be blessed with even more exceptional health and beauty.  What a blessing that is!

1 comment: