Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Chocolate Class

I am the creator of Serene Cuisine and I have worked in southern California - Santa Barbara to Marina Del Rey - as a personal chef for over a decade.   Recently I have found myself focusing more on education and cooking classes which highlight local foods and farmer's market produce.

For Valentine's Day I will be offering a cooking class that will feature chocolate recipes that will range from the classic French to the campy - things you could easily take on a hike with you.  The selection of chocolates will contain all organic ingredients and will use full fat cream and natural sweeteners such as honey, fruit, and organic cane sugar.  The class will be gluten and grain free.

We will be making about 5 - 7 different chocolate recipes that day.

Chocolate Truffles

Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls

Chocolate Coconut Drops

Chocolate Apricot Truffles

Chocolate Ganache

Chocolate Balls

Participants should bring an appetite for sampling and plan to take some chocolates home with them to share with their sweethearts on Valentine's Day.

The class will be held in my kitchen in Thousand Oaks on February 11th from 9 am to about noon.  The cost of the class is $45.00.

To reserve a place in the class I can be reached at lisavalantine@gmail.com.

I think it will be a very fun class and look forward to welcoming some new comers to this class.

The menu may be subject to change depending upon what is available at the markets.

 Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment