Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Yes Please to REAL FOOD!

The Little Chef
Here is a photo of my very most precious nephew Colton.  Colton and I have something important in common.  We both say "Yes Please!" to real food. Food fascination is something that definitely runs in our family.  My brother Paul, Colton's father, in fact, who works as an attorney by day, is actually an exceptionally accomplished and adventuresome chef once he gets home at night.  He often sends me mouth-watering photos, via e-mail, of his latest kitchen creation that he and Colton and Amanda enjoy together.

Here are some of Colton's favorite foods:

Favorite Fruit:            STRAWBERRIES

Favorite Vegetable:   POTATOES

Favorite Cheese:        ROBUSTO From Whole Foods

Favorite Snack:          YOGHURT AND KEFIR

Favorite Meal by Dad: SPAGHETTI with HOMEMADE MARINARA made with finely chopped onions, celery carrots (mirepoux) sauteed in olive oil and garlic with San Marzano crushed tomatoes and a bay leaf.

Favorite thing to make in the kitchen:  Colton likes to husk CORN and bake and decorate COOKIES.

I invite you to leave comments for Colton on my blog and I will make certain that Colton receives them.

No comments:

Post a Comment