Friday, September 12, 2014

Even Hotter Today

With the temperature rising I would like to be able to say I kicked back and went to the beach today.

Instead of going to the beach - maybe this weekend? - I cooked for a very special client in his kitchen.

I prepared Roast Chicken with every kind of Root Vegetable imaginable, Egyptian Lentils, White Bean and Escarole Soup, Chicken Curry, and Spinach with Golden Raisins and Toasted Pine Nuts.

You might wonder what a single man could possibly do with all this food?  He freezes most of it and then eats it over a period of several weeks adding a salad or vegetable here and there.

After work today I chilled out at yin yoga.

To make it easy on myself after all that kitchen time I relied on left-overs for my dinner.  I prepared a quick medley of fresh kale, chard and spinach and then tossed it into the left-over pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment