Saturday, July 19, 2014

~ YOGA FOR FOODIES ~

Well-prepared food is like yoga ~ both energizing and calming ~ good food nourishes the body because it is wholesome and it nourishes the soul because it tastes so good.

As many of you know I work as a personal chef, teach cooking classes, am the creator of Serene Cuisine, and most especially am passionate about preparing delicious, healthy, gourmet meals.  I believe that the freshest and finest ingredients are essential to good health and good cooking.

When I prepare food I think a lot about the energy in the food and how I can help prepare it so that our body and the environment come into greater harmony.  Eating local food and shopping at farmer's markets are two great ways to help our bodies maintain optimal health, withstand stress, and stay well adapted to our environment.

This next month I am very excited to have the opportunity to combine two of my favorite things - yoga with Mina and a delicious summer repast made with love by me.  

You can be sure that the meal I serve will be balanced and in harmony with the summer season ~ creating a flowing and dynamic state of health, energy and well-being.

For more information check out Soul Body Yoga at www.soulbodyyoga.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment