Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Super Simple Summer Supper

Keeping with the super simple theme - I have been trying to minimize my cooking/ kitchen time while still maximizing flavor and variety.

From the genesis of a Sunday Pot Roast I was able to get three meals.

Sunday night I served pot roast with vegetables.

Monday night I served shredded beef taco salad made from the left-over meat and I served it with guacamole and salsa, corn chips and shredded cheese.

Tuesday night I made cream of potato soup (made with awesome broth from pot roast) and served it with coleslaw.

Tonight I made large pot of sloppy joe's made with grass-fed ground beef and using a recipe that I got from Carrisa.  I served the beef with shredded lettuce, guacamole and salsa.  I did a repeat of guacamole and salsa because I am trying to perfect them.  I was happy with the guacamole this time and I am still working on the salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment