Friday, June 7, 2013

What Diet Is Right For You?

In the past year or so I have devoted much attention to exploring the concept of what does or does not constitute a "Perfect Diet." I have questioned again and again, taking individual differences into consideration, whether there really is a diet that is perfect for everybody.

During the past couple of years I have experimented with my own diet, exploring various macro-nutrient thresholds, always with an eye to how I feel.

As I explored carb thresholds I experimented with low carb diets - even very low carb diets.

Without going into great detail I became convinced that low-carb diets were not ideal for my energy needs or sense of well being.

Just recently I came across a book that seems to address many of the questions I have had about my experience with low-carb and paleo-style diets in general.

For those of you who might be on a similar path - I highly recommend "Perfect Health Diet" by Paul Jaminet, PH.D and his wife Shou-Ching Jaminet, PH.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment