Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Criteria For A Good Breakfast

I have certainly been steering my breakfast boat toward a more varied nutrient profile this week.

Though some breakfasts have been more successful and satisfying than others  - getting out of a breakfast food rut has been a whole lot easier than I imagined it would be.

What did I have for breakfast this morning?

Those of you who have been following my recent posts will not be surprised to learn that I relied on vegetables - in this case broccoli and carrots - left-over from last nights dinner.  In addition I had a couple of slices of gluten-free sourdough bread from Grindstone Bakery, topped with avocado and smoked wild caught sockeye salmon.

Criteria For A Good Breakfast:

Healthy

Tastes good

Varied Nutrient Profile - at least different from the morning before

Easy to prepare - this one took a few minutes to prepare!

No comments:

Post a Comment